Old September 16th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
PH5E PH5E is offline

Default Coax Connectors Question

Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 09:23:40 -0400, "Robert11"
wrote:

I was wondering about just forgetting the switches and just make a
simple plug panel using, I imagine, BNC connectors and coax.

This is your best option offering the greatest flexibility, best
isolation, lowest loss, and lowest cost.

So, what kind of life might I expect with BNC's, plugging and unplugging
them ?

They will last forever at your described usage.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Just my thoughts...

--
RigReference.com - Reference guide for ham radio equipment
http://rigreference.com/