Old September 16th 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default G.E.Superadio I

The pure Sulphuric battery acid we used was delivered to the factory in
white tanker 18 wheeler trucks from New Orleans.One time, I asked our
Foreman guy if I can have some on that pure battery acid.He gave me a
glass jar of it.I still have it too.He said, Be careful, don't let it
get on your skin, it has a chemical burn equal to seven hundred and
thirty five degrees.I Guarantee you, only one drop of that one hundred
percent pure Sulphuric acid, if it gets on your skin, it will make you
think you are in another World! I Know!
cuhulin