Old September 17th 09, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Go Green Recycle Congress ! - Say 'No' to Pelosi & Reid...

I still haven't fixed that other water leak in my 1978 Dodge van yet.I
think I will have to remove the front timing chain case cover, it is
probally corroded on the edge where it fits against the engine block.I
will need to find a good timing chain case cover at a junk yard.Part of
the timing chain case cover is also part of the engine water cooling
gallery.

Yesterday, I saw on tv that the communist *******s who run the city of
Jackson are still going around and hauling off junk vehicles and taking
them to the communist impound yard.Every couple of days, I crank up that
van and let it run a couple of minutes.I need to get a new safety
sticker on that van.Pete Robertson's auto repair shop is about two miles
from doggy's couch, that is where I get my safety stickers.

My old buddy is coming over here tomorrow.I will hook up a tow line to
my 1983 Dodge van and we will tow my 1978 Dodge van to about one block
of the auto repair shop.As soon as I get my new safety sticker on my
1978 Dodge van, we will tow it back to my house.

Good thinking, eh?
cuhulin