Old September 18th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus D. Peter Maus is offline

Default Photo stolen for eBay auction by Chinese seller

On 9/17/09 19:50 , weatherall wrote:
A Chinese seller on eBay stole a copyrighted photo that I took of a
Redsun RF-1210 radio. My original was published on Flickr, and the
stolen copy (with border added) is also hosted on a Flickr account. I
noticed my photo in an eBay auction for this item, and an acquaintance
pointed out that the stolen copy had a flickr.com URL.

http://tinyurl.com/m94nqr

eBay has some pretty strict policies about this sort of thing.
Make a complaint, they'll usually respond by pulling the photo down
within 24 hours.