Old September 18th 09, 08:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected][_2_] miso@sushi.com[_2_] is offline

Default Photo stolen for eBay auction by Chinese seller

On Sep 17, 9:41*pm, "D. Peter Maus"
wrote:
On 9/17/09 19:50 , weatherall wrote:

A Chinese seller on eBay stole a copyrighted photo that I took of a
Redsun RF-1210 radio. *My original was published on Flickr, and the
stolen copy (with border added) is also hosted on a Flickr account. *I
noticed my photo in an eBay auction for this item, and an acquaintance
pointed out that the stolen copy had a flickr.com URL.

http://tinyurl.com/m94nqr

* *eBay has some pretty strict policies about this sort of thing.
Make a complaint, they'll usually respond by pulling the photo down
within 24 hours.

I caught a seller taking a photograph of a multi-kilobuck telescope
right out of a manufacturer's website. It was the person's first sale.
This was way out of my league, but I emailed ebay and they took the
advert down.