Old November 8th 03, 06:27 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks. I'll have to experiment with resistors vs inductors.
I guess I always assumed you *had* to use inductors to keep
the RF off the supply line.

Just keep the leads short, and use enough current to turn the diodes
on hard. Let us know how you are doing with your project. I dug through
all the scrap modules and boards, but I don't have any parts of their
standard synthesizer module. I repaired a couple two digit serial number
units for engineering, as well as one that started with "P" (prototype)
so I doubt they ever trashed any complete boards or modules.
--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida