Old September 18th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

Chu-Baka wrote...

"...smoked dope since 1968 and I bet I've got a higher IQ than you
do...as for the Meth Labs, excute anyone associated with them on
sight; bullet to the head..."
(or some such verbage)

FN writes...

Chu-Baka...The Distinguish Troll Society hereby crowns you the
Distinguished Buffoon of rec dot radio/swave...thought we had it all
sewed up with ph.dufi but he flew the coup so here's your Dunce Cap
Award...go sit in the corner and face the wall...why do you think they
call it Dope...???...hey, go ahead and take out all the meth lab
druggies, cocain snorters, herion users that pass on HIV, and all the
dope smokers too, including YOURSELF!!!!...:-)