Old September 19th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

I wi**** my hair would hurry up and grow LONNNNG.I wants to style it and
also profile it and also, also dye it different colors just like them
wimmins do.An old buddy of mine gives me my freebie haircuts, but I
don't wants any more haircuts.(he won't let me cut his hair though.Hey
Ronnie, you want me to give you a haircut? ///Hell NO!///

Last February 19, I weighed 210 pounds, now I weigh 165 pounds.I am
stating on my diet untill at least next February 19,2010.Maybe even six
or eight or ten months after that.

My boobs used to be a B Cup size, they have shrunk a lot because of my
diet.I don't like it because I wants my boobs to be HUGE! Basketball
size boobs.I wants to wear a bikini.
cuhulin