Old September 19th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default cuzz dxAce.

I have been washing my new old 1983 Dodge van (five gallon bucket of
water with Tide with bleach and a green scouring pad thingy and I poured
in at least two cups of regular bleach) for about three and a half solid
hours and I am STILL not through yet.I reckon I will catch the rest of
it tomorrow,,, I AM,,, TIRED!
That damn tree sap from those trees has gotten INSIDE of the paint and I
can't get most of those tree sap CRAP spots out!
I AM TIRED!
cuhulin