Old September 20th 09, 07:46 AM
Gary B Gary B is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskort View Post
For Alliance, 1 and 2 are CW/CCW and 3 is common. 4 is the sync pulse (momentarily grounds every 6 degrees).
I just barrowed an old set up from my uncle (he doesn’t remember using it).
His father used to fix TVs.
I was looking at rotors and controllers on the web. (Don’t remember where),
But a reference was made two connecting #3&4 together. (This could have been a reference to a 4 wire controller to a 3 wire rotor.)
I wired 1,2 & 3 from the Channel Master Mod# 9524C output: 30V, 3 Amp 60Hz. to 1,2 & 3 then jumpered 3 to 4 on the Alliance tenna rotor (don't know what mod.). Rotor does work, but rotates the full 360° when the controller is only at 180°.