Old September 20th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

Chilla wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Because, *moron* alcohol is more damaging, drunk drivers kill more
than any other group, and even lighting a cigarette takes attention
away from driving.
If you for the campaign of one William Randolph Hearst It wouldn't be
illegal, alcohol would.

Do your history if you can type that in.

Bill Baka

Oh yeah.....PLONK!

All stimulants and depressants are damaging, it's just how much you take
that's the issue.

Amen. I took a whole box of No-Doze 100% caffeine back in 1969 to drive
from L.A. to Sacramento, then San Jose, then back to L. A. by which time
I was ready to die. And yet it is legal in coffee.

Neither of these are more damaging than the other. They do damage to
different parts of the body is all. Both are addictive, although you
can overdose if you eat cannabis.

I have never had someone tell me about an LD/50 for cannabis, I don't
think you can physically eat that many brownies.

Saying alcohol OR weed is harmless is foolish, we're adults we can hurt
ourselves as much as we want to... as long as it's legal to do so. Weed
isn't legal.

Weed isn't legal simply due to the efforts of one William Randolph
Hearst. He did it to sell newspapers as far back as 1914.
Do some history.

I have children and I like to set an example for them. I don't take
anything that's illegal, and I'm not a criminal, I don't break the law,
and am not a repeat offender like those that drive above the speed limit.

Do you smoke or drink? Those are even worse habits to pass on.

If you choose to go outside the law of your country, then you take a
risk. There's no point complaining about it until the laws change.

Regards Charles

Unfortunately the government is too far ahead of us to even think
revolution.

Bill Baka