Old September 20th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

I smoke like a choo choo Train, cigarette tobacco I buy at a tobacco
store, I hand roll my own cigarettes.I quit the booze last February.I
never have messed around with dope or drugs.I drink tons of coffee (a
spoon of instant non-decaffenated coffee in a cup of water, no sweetner
or anything else) every day and night.I guess tobacco and caffein
really are drugs.
cuhulin