Old September 20th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default cuzz dxAce.

wrote:
Sumbody in the rec.autos.tech newsgroper thaid to use sum kerosene to
remove tree sap, last tIme I bought some kerosene about twinty sumpin
years ago at a gas station, I had to sign my name on a stupid ass
paper.Sumbody else thaid to use turpentine, I know I have a little can
of turpentine floatin around here sumwhar, but I haven't found it yet.I
also have a one full gallon can of mineral spirits.I am goin to git a
rag and try out the mineral spirits on that damn tree sap on my
van.Hell, I will try anything.
cuhulin

Try Acetone or Methanol (denatured alcohol), both freely available at
your local hardware store. If that doesn't work try gasoline, as long as
you don't have to sign for it.
Just be careful since they are all very flammable and you could blow
yourself sky high. I sure hope you don't smoke.

Bill Baka