Old September 20th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

wrote:
I smoke like a choo choo Train, cigarette tobacco I buy at a tobacco
store, I hand roll my own cigarettes.I quit the booze last February.I
never have messed around with dope or drugs.I drink tons of coffee (a
spoon of instant non-decaffenated coffee in a cup of water, no sweetner
or anything else) every day and night.I guess tobacco and caffein
really are drugs.
cuhulin

Well dimwit, the tobacco will kill you faster than the pot, which I
again mention only because I smoke it to sleep. I don't get up and have
a joint, nor one at lunch, just bedtime and I am out in 5 minutes. My
doctor even agrees with me that the pot is far less harmful then the
prescriptions she is allowed to hand out.

Now,
Please work on both your English and your spell checker. I came from a
family of writers (myself included as a technical writer) and reading
your posts is painful.

Bill Baka