Old September 20th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

Sometimes I misspell and type goofy on purpose, because I like to and I
think it is Cute!
Lighten up, Life is short!

Say, I wants my eyelashes to grow longer, just like some of them wimmins
with Lonnnnng sexy lookin eyelashes.Ask your doctor woman can she wrote
me a prescription for that stuff I have seen in tv commercials that
makes wimmins (I am not a wimmin, I am a dude) eye lashes grow
longer.Tell her I will sing and dance at her wedding.
cuhulin