Old September 20th 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

On Sep 20, 2:37*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
wrote:
Sometimes I misspell and type goofy on purpose, because I like to and I
think it is Cute!
Lighten up, Life is short!

Unfortunately you drive an English major (me, at home) nuts.
Something like "Did you see that Helconopter almost hit that
algonator?". I do it sometimes too, talking, just to see if the person
even notices I am messing with them. Those who think I am a retard I
avoid, and those who get the word play I can talk to.

Say, I wants my eyelashes to grow longer, just like some of them wimmins
with Lonnnnng sexy lookin eyelashes.Ask your doctor woman can she wrote
me a prescription for that stuff I have seen in tv commercials that
makes wimmins (I am not a wimmin, I am a dude) eye lashes grow
longer.Tell her I will sing and dance at her wedding.
cuhulin

I don't know if you are helpless or not. When I was a teen to twenty
something I had very thick eyelashes and the girls thought it was sexy.
I don't know why, but they did.
Another mystery of life.

Bill Baka

***Hey Chu-Baka...How many times have you been busted for DUI or on
dope related offences...?...Really surprised your Doc hasn't "blown
the whistle" on you for using an illegal substance without the
permission of a registered physician...sounds a bit like Doobie Dave
who goes to work "half toasted" and then attempts to build radio/tv
towers without blueprints or plans...his neighbor is a cop by the
by...Gee, too bad I'm not familiar with the housing developement; I
might be prompted to "drop a dime" to the constable and let him
"rubber neck" the situation...Hey, all you dopers are cordially
invited to the Kombat Krammer Bangkok Arrest Anniversary Bash over at
Rec dot Knives on January 8th...I know all the members of the
Distinguished Troll Society will be soooooo thrilled to see
you....*watermelon grin*