Old September 20th 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

Meself and my eight years older brother were in Vietnam in 1964, his
second Tour of Duty in Vietnam after a year in Germany.He was a
Helicopter Mechanic at Vung Tau, Vietnam.I once caught the Chaplin Run
one Sunday to go visit him.
I never misspell Helicopter!

Just recently, there was an Alligator Hunt at the Ross Barnett Reservoir
in Jackson.I never misspell Alligator either.There is a Community in
Mississippi by the name of Alligator.Those Gaters are Tough!
Lighten Up, Live a little, Life is short!
cuhulin, the misspeller

Soooo, you got a little bitty job in a little bitty cityyyy,,,,,, it's
alrighttttttttt to be a little bittyyyy,,,,,,, Heyyyyyyyyyy
eeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,