Old September 21st 09, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dale Parfitt[_3_] Dale Parfitt[_3_] is offline

Default IC-703 vs FT-817

"KE5LDO" wrote in message

You can purchase the Elecraft 2, 3, or any of the others completely
built, also. I suffer the same problems with poor eyesight. KE5LDO

--
KE5LDO

Unless things have changed ( I have built 2 of the K2's) Elecraft does not
offer it built. They do however have independent builders they list on their
WEBsite.
The K3 may be purchased built- of course it only involves non-soldering
assembly of boards and panels anyway.
Dale W4OP