Old September 21st 09, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default First radio

On Sep 21, 3:38*am, JimK wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in trying shortwave listening. I have narrowed
my choices to the Kaito 1103, and Sony SW7600GR.

I would very much appreciate any opinions on which you prefer, and
why.

Also, is lack of wide/narrow switch on the Sony a problem?

Thanks.

Hi "Jim." It is astounding to me that many people
that post in here according to the archives, have
simply ( again, according to the archives) never
posted anything in their "history" of posting
on usenet.

Kind of strange in my opinion. Just saying. ;-)