Old September 22nd 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

On Sep 21, 10:30*am, wrote:
Hydrogen, Nukes.www.mondovista.com/hbomb.html

Hydrogenated vegitable oyl.
What kind of motor oyl are you using, Earl?
///Motor oyl is motor oyl!///

Ohhh, Olive Oyl, comemere a minit!
I yam Popeye the Sailor Man, I yam strong to the finis because I eat my
spinis, I yam Popeye the Sailor Mannnnnn,,,,,

One time, Popeye was wearing roller skates, he gulped down a can of
spinis and lifted up one of his foots, them roller skate wheels started
Revvin up a million miles an hour!
cuhulin

***you dumb @$$ dipstick...olive oil is the most expenssive you can
buy...cholesteral free but at what price...?...$15 bucks a pint for
EVOO...errrrr is that Olive Oyl you referrin' to...?...yea, seems to
be your hillbilly style....I don't think she has any teeth
either...match made in heaven for ya cuhu...*inbred grinin*