Old September 22nd 09, 05:30 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
[email protected][_2_] hudleypearse@hotmail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Is the Federal Department of News Next?

On Sep 22, 7:09Â*am, N∅ ∅baMa∅ wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama0 just dipped his toe into the ocean of government
subsidized news and promptly suggested that the water is fine, adding
that he is open to the possibility of jumping right in. Â*The Hill
reports B.O.'s seemingly innocuous response to a question regarding
Congressional bills providing tax breaks for struggling news
organizations:

"I haven't seen detailed proposals yet, but I'll be happy to look at
them."

Keep in mind that when the student of Saul Alinsky looked at the
banking and automobile industries, he decided to have the feds take
control over them. Â*Is a News Czar next or a proposal for a cabinet
level Â*Department of News?
...http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ral_department....

The Pentagon has already had an Office of Lies.