Old September 22nd 09, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

On Sep 21, 7:12*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Sep 21, 10:30*am, wrote:

Hydrogen, Nukes.www.mondovista.com/hbomb.html

Hydrogenated vegitable oyl.
What kind of motor oyl are you using, Earl?
///Motor oyl is motor oyl!///

Ohhh, Olive Oyl, comemere a minit!
I yam Popeye the Sailor Man, I yam strong to the finis because I eat my
spinis, I yam Popeye the Sailor Mannnnnn,,,,,

One time, Popeye was wearing roller skates, he gulped down a can of
spinis and lifted up one of his foots, them roller skate wheels started
Revvin up a million miles an hour!
cuhulin

***you dumb @$$ dipstick...olive oil is the most expenssive you can
buy...cholesteral free but at what price...?...

- $15 bucks a pint for EVOO...errrrr
- is that Olive Oyl you referrin' to...?...

Nah only about $8 per Litre Bottle
for Italian EVOO here in Cali-4-Nia
http://www.living-foods.com/articles/oliveoil.html
http://ucce.ucdavis.edu/files/fileli...2161/34496.pdf