Old September 23rd 09, 01:11 AM
Jpm123 Jpm123 is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up GALAXY dx99v. How should I sell? Info on Radio?

Wow, I am a young male and super computer literate and I have never had such an issue registering with a forum. The CAPTCHA was out of this world. Enough of this, on to the reason of this post

I have a GALAXY DX99V, which was once my fathers before he passed away. He had it in his truck. I need to run down to a radio shop to get it tested to be sure it works well, but I was wondering if I should sell this on EBAY or local? Where would I get the best price and what should I sell it for? Keep in mind I have absolutely no experience in these radios.

Thanks so much for the advice in advance

James