Old September 23rd 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Have you seen Brian Anasta???

On Sep 22, 6:10*am, LarbGai wrote:
****** What happened to new Ham Brian and his Grundig Aviator G6
(Special Buzz Aldrin LIMITED Edition)?

Perhaps he has disappeared up his own fundimental oriface.

Larb, Lord only knows. I knew after I saw him
appear here and then he made his "heartfelt" plea/question between the
two receivers...lol...I don't know.

After all the "action" that had went down in here
the previous three weeks or so before Brian's
appearance I didn't want to come off worse than I may have already
appeared after the episode with Bryant.

I decided to go along and "play the game" in helping
him thinking all along it was just typical Brian, the
part that I don't get is why in the world did he decide
to "bring his game" into RRS. Quite a few took his
posts hook line and sinker, though there were a few
who didn't buy into it ie; Dave and I'm sure a few
others that didn't express their thoughts as Dave
did.

I feel he truly has a deep down physcological problem because no one
(that I know of) "speaks"
the way he does in his posts, it comes off so phoney
that in reading it.....I actually feel embarrased and
"uncomfortable" when I read his dramatized posts.

Who knows - - he may make another dramatic entrance and plea, it
wouldn't surprise me.