Old September 24th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Roger D Johnson[_4_] Roger D Johnson[_4_] is offline

Default Aluminum as a ground system

Ed wrote:
I am only interested in the long term reliability of an aluminum ground
system in comparison to the more common copper system. This is for
lightning suppression only, I am not addressing RF issues. I am wondering
if aluminum can handle the potential surge currents that copper can... and
how well does its ground conductivity work when buried, when compared to
copper.

Ed K7AAT

If you're talking lightning, you're talking RF!

73, Roger