Old September 24th 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Have you seen Brian Anasta???

On Sep 24, 9:13*am, wrote:
Milwaukee electric tools company did NOT! have a bright idea with them
thar twist to the left removable electric power cords! I done fixed my
old Milwaukee electric drill oncet before, a bunch of years ago, now I
am workin on that thang agin!

Sure and Begora, I own bouque electric drill, but Milwaukee tools
company Screwed up on that bright idea!

There are two Milwaukee electric tools factories here in Mee see see pee
pee eye, in Jackson and Greenville, metinks I mights send them an email.
cuhulin

***and all this time I thought you were from Bum Ph_k Tex-Arkana by
way of Bum Ph_k ArkaDelphia...*toothless grin*