Old September 25th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bob Struble admits HD Radio sales are a flop - LOL!

I once read a book about a guy who rode his bicycle from Chicago to
Biloxi, to visit his sister.Somewhere not far North of Jackson an
elderly guy told him to steer clear of Jackson because Jackson is full
of politicians and prostitutes!

I am neither a politician nor a prostitute.

The Moon is Surprisingly Wet.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=274305

George ''Afraid of Ouija Boards'' Noory once said, There are little
animals running around on Mars! (what a KOOK he is!) I reckon nowadays
he is saying, There are little fishies swimming around on the Moon!

Don't cryyy little fishie, don't cryyy, don't cryyyy,,,, ~ Spencer
Tracy, Captains Courageous movie.
cuhulin