Old September 26th 09, 08:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann[_2_] Brenda Ann[_2_] is offline

Default Question: Who's knowledgable about FRoG-8800's?

"Bushcraftgregg" wrote in message

Oh my Lord, BA got her a new radio.:-) What made
you decide too take the leap?

Not new.. just new to me. Last NEW radio I bought was an Eton E1-XM (should
have bought the non-XM model, since I got no use for XM over here). With my
new shop up on the roof of the house, I may be able to wrangle a bit quieter
antenna setup.. a nice vertical should be great..

Got a second E1-XM a while back. Got it cheap, and even after paying Drake
to fix it (CPU was froze up), I have less than $200 in it. Pretty decent
deal, considering I even got the XM tuner with this one (still can't use it,
but it's there).