Old September 26th 09, 09:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Reinhard Zwirner Reinhard Zwirner is offline

Default Question regarding ICF-SW100 repair

Justis schrieb:

Would the Service Manual be of help? Upload about 7.5 meg. ..........

Hello,

Many thanks for your offer but I'm afraid it won't except it's a new
version. I already have such a manual (7.67 MB, "Ver. 1.1 2005.11",
52 pages). In the upper right corner of the exploded view

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/12b4-4f-jpg.html

one can find a part (#45, "PLATE, BLIND") resembling the part which
can be seen on my photo, but still: where to fasten/mount?

Greetings

Reinhard

"Reinhard Zwirner" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm trying to repair an ICF-SW100 SW radio: both of its flexible pcbs
are broken.

Sony's repair set includes these flexible pcbs, a new front part for
the lid housing, and a vinyl flexible cable protector with an
adhesive stripe:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/12b4-4c-jpg.html

(The side length of the squares is 0.2 inches.)

Unfortunately there's no description where to mount/fasten this cable
protector. Can somebody here help me? That would be great!

TIA

Reinhard