Old September 27th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bush baby in Atlanta visits HRO

Geico SUCKS! so does that STUPID Geico gecko lizard! (you know what I
call it when I have to pee? it's called, Draining my Lizard) I once
phoned Geico years for a quote on bare minimum liability insurance for
my old 1978 Dodge van.I don't remember the price that Stupid Geico MORON
SOB quoted, but it was OUTRAGEOUS! I slammed my phone down and I told
him to Get F..ked!

I looked in the yellow pages in my phone book.I wound up going to the
American Automobile Insurance office on Highway 80, about three miles
East behind doggy's couch.I pay less than $200.00 each six months for
liability insurance for my van.
cuhulin