Old September 27th 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Bush baby in Atlanta visits HRO

wrote:
Geico SUCKS! so does that STUPID Geico gecko lizard! (you know what I
call it when I have to pee? it's called, Draining my Lizard) I once
phoned Geico years for a quote on bare minimum liability insurance for
my old 1978 Dodge van.I don't remember the price that Stupid Geico MORON
SOB quoted, but it was OUTRAGEOUS! I slammed my phone down and I told
him to Get F..ked!

I was with Geico for one day. My friend was delivering my truck from
the dealership and got run off the road by a drunk, rolled the sucker a
couple times. He was OK. The truck was totaled. Geico paid in full,
even though they had not received one red cent from me.