Old September 27th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
T. & D. Gregor, Sr. T. & D. Gregor, Sr. is offline

Default Collins 30L-1 Power Switch

Hi K6LTS:

I recommend you try the following. Surely, one or more should be able
to point you in the right direction.

Collins Amateur Radio Club
http://www.w0cxx.us/

Collins Collectors Association
http://www.collinsradio.org/html/kwm40th.html

Surplus Sales of Nebraska
http://www.surplussales.com/collins/coll30l-1.html

The above purchased most of the available (original) components from
Collins. They're not exactly the cheap kids on the block... however,
all of the parts are new / original.

Good luck with the linear... one of my favorites.

73

K3SSB

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 18:26:12 -0700 (PDT), don
wrote:

Does anyone know of a source of the AC line rocker switch used on the
Collins 30L-1? It is S2 on the schematic, DPST Collins part #
266-6020-00. Any idea who manufactured it and their part number?

TIA
K6LTS email at www.qrz.com