Old September 28th 09, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) No more land line phone lines in America.

On Sep 27, 7:55*pm, wrote:
I was talking to my old buddy on the phone this afternoon.One of his
sons works for Bell South (at&t) here in Jackson, he is a Techinal
Engineer at the phone company.

He said in a year, there will be no more land lines phone lines in
America.When I asked him, Why? He said becouse so many people nowadays
have cell phones and land line maintnance has gotten too expensive for
the phone companies.

What a Ca - tas - toe - strope! ~ Jimmy Durante.
cuhulin

Yes there will.