Old November 10th 03, 05:39 AM
Dr. Anton Squeegee

In article ,
says...

Can anybody suggest a source for Mitrek parts?

Best source these days is: Another Mitrek. ;-)

Seriously, Motorola barely has service manuals still available for
the Mitrek, and those are reproductions.

Right now, I'm looking for a pre-amp for a UHF 100 watt transceiver.
I'm sure I'll be looking for other items soon

You may want to ask this question of the gang at
http://batboard.batlabs.com, particularly the 'For Sale/Wanted' section.

Good hunting.

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)