Old September 30th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Kevin Dooks Kevin Dooks is offline

Default AR88 D/LF

Hiya, I'm moving my '88 from a rack into an (original) desktop
cabinet. My question has to do with the mounting bolts that screw into
the underside of the cabinet. Does anyone know what size they should
be? 5/16 is too small while 3/8 is too big, likewise 8 and 9 mm
respectivley. I do seem to recall hearing somewhere that the bolts are
11/32 x 20NC.

Any thoughts?

Kevin

Yeah I know, heat buildup in the cabinet etc, etc; but I need the rack
space.