Old October 1st 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
christofire christofire is offline

Default medium waves match antenna-transmitter 50ohm system

"tzitzikas" wrote in message

my antenna is (5 x wavelength) / 16 . it is ok or i must modificate it
to wavelength/4??? the horizontal part is about 45 meters and the
vertical is about 20 meters.

--
tzitzikas

If the wavelength is 209.6 m then those dimensions sound like 0.21 and 0.1
of a wavelength so now I understand: the total length is 5/16 of a
wavelength, not 51/16 as you wrote before.

Why don't you make use of the programs Ian Jackson offered, for educational
purposes as he put it.

If this is pirate radio then you probably don't care about the audio
quality, so there's no point in me banging on about keeping the Q of the
system low.

Chris