Old October 2nd 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default fractals and HDTV antennas

JIMMIE wrote:
On Oct 1, 11:30 am, Michael Coslo wrote:

My favorite story from those days is how when I first meet a Norwegian,
they would tell you in a couple minutes if they like you or not. If they
like you, they next thing they do is buy you a drink. I eventually told
my father in law (the member) that we had to limit my meeting more
people to the weekends, or no more than 2 an evening.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

I spent 3 months in Norway, they must have liked me a lot. Good thing
that happened in my youth.

Yup. I know the feeling. Poulsbo had more characters per square inch
than any other place I've been. I had the retired marine sargent who was
afraid of ghosts - but nothing else, the most people loving person I'd
ever seen, "****bird", the mumbling old gent who wasn't happy unless he
had you rolling on the floor laughing, and a host of others. They were
all much older than me at the time so they're probably all gone now.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -