Old October 3rd 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default SMALL ANTENNAS

Art Unwin wrote:

You may have bought one but you have never used it as shown by your
silly questions.

snip
cut a square from
the mesh on your window and introduce it to what ever you bought with
a piece of coax with a connector at one end and the shielding and
center wire separated at the other end. Yes, just for fun connect only
to the centre pin and stand back as it surely would explode.

Thanks. That's the best description I've ever heard from you. Now the
coax type, and how long. and it's orientation and distance from the
ground or large metallic things, and your position and weight and height
and other things like that in the local environment and then we might
_begin_ to be able to duplicate your place of testing.

tom
K0TAR