Old October 3rd 09, 08:53 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace,rec.ham-radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
R U R U is offline

Default Cushcraft 5 element A50-5S six meter beam to cannibalize

Hi

I am looking for a Cushcraft 5 element A50-5S six meter beam to cannibalize
and repair my A50-5S.

I am out of work for medical issues so funds are tight right now I hope I
can find something and do a repair cheap as possible.

The boom is in 3 sections, I am missing one end. Aluminum Tube 1-1/4 X 50"

I am missing the entire REDDI (GAMMA) MATCH Assembly, on page 5 of my
original instructions.

2 end caps (plastic) go on each end of the boom.

My son Darien - KDBKMF just got his call and wants to talk on 6 meters On
both Voice and CW . We just cant afford to buy a new antenna.

I am cuting a wire to a inverted "V" today. He really wants a yagi. I dont
blame him at all.

We live in Toledo Ohio it would be nice to find parts.
thank you
Rich NF8V Toledo Ohio