Old October 3rd 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default EZNEC Ver3 Automatic Save

steveeh131047 wrote:
That's the one that often bites me. Make some changes to a model, and
on exit you don't get prompted to save it. Next time you run EZ it's
there as LAST.EZ, but if you now open a new file you don't get
prompted to save LAST.EZ, so all gets lost. A prompt to save on exit
would be nice.

Maybe you got plonked by W7EL? :-) I did and my version of
EZNEC+ 4.0.40 doesn't perform as asserted by W7EL a few
postings ago.
--
73, Cecil, IEEE, OOTC, http://www.w5dxp.com