Old October 3rd 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Ping Bill Baka...To Coin A Phrase From a Distinguished TrollSociety Member

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Baka take note...to coin a phrase from Distinguished Troll Society
Member LarbGai...

"...please disappear up your own fundamental orifice..."

Its knee deep in rec.radio thanks to you and your fecal matter is
really foul smelling to boot...we've had enough of the bull **** so if
you don't mind get back to refining and toking, and canoodling with
your 8 blond little girls that want to have relations with you (the
oldest being 19 and the youngest 14, the one that wants to drop "trou"
with you)...jeeez, I've heard it all!...Sicko!

Sicko?
I protected them from molesters when they were younger and they are
turning 18 one by one. The present 18 year old liked to play grab ass
and she is so dumb I want nothing to do with her. I am not starting
anything, nor have I taken advantage of the obvious, so the sicko part
is all in your head. Maybe the 19 year old when she visits from college,
but not the rest. A 19 year old pre-law is as legal as it gets.

Bill Baka