Old October 4th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Ping Bill Baka...To Coin A Phrase From a Distinguished TrollSociety Member

On Oct 3, 2:51*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Oct 4, 6:44*am, Bill Baka wrote:

Sicko?
I protected them from molesters when they were younger and they are
turning 18 one by one.

*****And you wanted them for your sick self.

Paedophile.

The present 18 year old liked to play grab ass
and she is so dumb I want nothing to do with her. I am not starting
anything, nor have I taken advantage of the obvious, so the sicko part
is all in your head. Maybe the 19 year old when she visits from college,
but not the rest. A 19 year old pre-law is as legal as it gets.

****** So you admit you're grooming them?

Paedophile.

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

***I'm sure you protected them well Baka...teaching them how to "climb
trees"...?