Old October 5th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
J. Mc Laughlin J. Mc Laughlin is offline

Default TV Signal polarization

Dear Group:

As not all will be familiar with Q-signals:
QSD Is my keying defective? when used as a question
Your keying is defective..

Regards, Mac N8TT
--
J. McLaughlin; Michigan, USA
Home:
"christofire" wrote in message

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
christofire wrote:
"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:24:27 +0100, "christofire"
wrote:

Are all gmail users in the USA then?
Our OP is halfway between Annapolis and D.C.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Did you know that from prior communication with the OP or is there some
data in his posting that gives a clue to that fact?

Take a deep breath, and don't see insults or snubs behind every tree.

- Respectfully, 73 de Mike N3LI -

QSD

Chris