Old October 5th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Profit Stair's Divorce for adultery

I saw that Balaams Ass website back in 1999.The one about that guy in
Tennessee who tunes up and repairs old Pianos.I like the Music/Songs at
that website.

My ten years old RCA 27 inch screen CRT screen wouldn't turn on this
morning.I only used that tv set for WebTV.I hooked the WebTV cables up
to my Sony Wega Trinitron 27 inch screen flat screen CRT tv set.WebTV
does look better on my Sony flat screen tv set.Last week, I remember
seeing some flat screen CRT tv sets for sale at some pawn shops that I
like to check out once in a while.Metinks I am fixin to put my battery
in my new old 1983 Dodge van rat now and head over to those pawn shops.

Therres a pawnnn shop on a corrrrner,,,, in Pittsburrrrgh,
Pennsylvaniaaaa,,,, and I walk up and down beneath the clockkk,,,,,,,,
took herr doncinnn,,,,, took herr dininnnnn,,,,,, till herr blueeeeee
eyes werre shininnnnnn,,,,,, and I just got to get five orr
tennnnnnn,,,,,,,
cuhulin