Old October 6th 09, 07:36 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
John Higdon[_2_] John Higdon[_2_] is offline

Default HD Radio - Trend to watch: Team-branded HD2s !!

In article ,
dave wrote:

John Higdon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

3G costs $2 a day.

You need to shop. My plan is much cheaper than that.

I have "unlimited" (which is really 5 GB/month.)

So do I. I don't pay $60/month for it. I don't pay much more than that
for the entire phone bill, including taxes, fees, surcharges, etc., etc.

Did you know that carriers will bargain?

--
John Higdon
+1 408 ANdrews 6-4400