Old October 13th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The ONLY way I'd go to the White House

Teh only laptop dancin I knows bouts arre laptop computerys.(I owns ahh
big Velocity Micro desktop computery, I boughts it brand spainkin new in
November 2004. www.velocitymicro.com in Richmond,Virginia) I have been
to naughty joints before whar they have tHat kind uv ''laptop dancin''.
Metinks them tree arr fo naughty joints here in Jackson have tHat too,
tree, fo.Ats twenty bucks a pop, thi hyr headless Horseman passed on by.
Shoot, I can git tHats kind uv ''laptop dancin'' furr free, iffen I
wants it.I don't care no more.
cuhulin