Old October 15th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default need info; linear using an 833A

"Steve" wrote in message
A while ago I bought a homebrew amp (80-10 meters) that
uses
a single 833A tube. Its beautifully built. So far I have
not been
able to find any plans or schematics for an amp that uses
this
tube. Has anyone seen an article in QST, Ham Radio, or
other
magazine of an amp using an 833A? No luck with a web
search.
TIA
Steve W6SSP
p.s.-it has a tuned grid circuit

Check RCA transmitting tube handbooks of the 1950's to
see if they have recommended operating conditions or even a
sample circuit for using an 833 as a linear.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles