Old October 15th 09, 01:52 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Correcting Michael Savage?

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:

Honestly, I don't know the guy, I've probably spent about two hours
reading his biographical descriptions, listen to him talk about
himself, and I've come to the conclusion he is a liberal masquerading
as a conservative in my humble opinion. Not sure I can get my arms
around that, maybe he is a conservative growing in his viewpoints? I
think he will talk about conservatism to get paid, but deep down I
think he is a liberal, with liberal friends, and that is my
impression? I've listened to about two dozen shows?

He pals around with Gerry Brown.