Old October 16th 09, 05:12 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
Watchin & Waitin' Watchin & Waitin' is offline

Default HD Radio - Trend to watch: Team-branded HD2s !!

"RHF" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 12:54 am, HD Radio Farce wrote:
On Oct 9, 4:28 pm, "Jo Jo Gunn" wrote:

"~ RHF" wrote in message

On Oct 7, 9:59 pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Oct 7, 9:45 pm, John Higdon wrote: In article
,
"~ RHF" wrote:

As i have said before FM HD-2 Radio Broadcasts
are the only clear business reason for HD Radio
because it takes the same local FM Radio
'Franchise' {Radio License} and creates a
Second Income Stream from it at a low cost
multiple. $ $ $ ~ RHF
.

- Where is the "income" if there are no spots? What advertiser would
waste
- a dime on the pathetically low penetration of all HD-2 combined?
-
- --
- John Higdon
- +1 408 ANdrews 6-4400
- AT&T-Free At Last

- NFL Team Branded HD-2 is a 24/7 InfoMercial
- for every NFL Team in it's 'Local' Market Media
- Area - b r i l l i a n t ! ~ RHF
- .

Local Advertisers who wish to be 'identified'
with the Team and reach the Team's Fans
will be lining-up to support the Team Channel.
more money + More Money + MORE MONEY !

There are people like Higdon that live in the past and can't see the new
models of making money and reaching the target.

"We Might Want to Keep an Eye on ION"

"If the commission embraces the notion that secondary digital streams
really do constitute separate licenses that can be separately
assigned, one could easily argue that radio stations that have opted
to transmit digital streams (i.e., 'HD Radio') should also be
permitted to sell those streams as separately licensed stations... For
one, the number of radio stations could theoretically double or triple
overnight. This might not have the cataclysmic effect of, say, the
injection of nearly 700 new FM allotments through the notorious Docket
No. 80-90 a quarter century ago, but you never know. At a minimum, if
the law of supply and demand were to hold true, the overnight doubling/
tripling of stations would likely depress each station's value. And
such a rapid increase in the number of stations would logically lead
to a similarly rapid increase in competition for audiences and
revenues. Are we all ready for that?"

http://www.rwonline.com/article.aspx...6922&mnu_id=14

You mean like this? iBiquity's business-model is based on replacing/
destroying community radio stations by replacing their signals with
the HDs/HD3 signals of lthe larger broadcasters who are all iBiquity
investors. I alerted Paragon Media Strategies to this, and they wanted
to know who I was - they are huge iBiquity shills. My blog has alerted
most of the Government agencies, including the DOJ, Congress, the FCC,
US Courts, and many others.

- You have no clue whom you are dealing with, here.

HDRF - i (we) bow before your greatness ~ rhf

lol!

i think we have a clue....HDRF is someone without a job who has time to keep
a blog, web sites, post to usenet newsgroups. (all anonymously?)

disgnosis: hd radio nutcake