Old October 19th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD Radio - Trend to watch: Team-branded HD2s !!

Bert Case, on 5:00 PM WLBT tv news said an Amtrack Train collided with a
vehicle near McComb,mississippi.I think Berrrrrrt Case said McComb.
Like he says sometimes, Berrrrrrrrt Case, WLBT news!
www.WLBT.com

If that Amtrack Train had collided with a vehicle in New Yawk, it would
INSTANTLY be World Wide News!
Am I lieing?
Lets me gitz back to woiking in mah kitchen now, ahh needs tu unass that
big filthy nasty ass G.E.refrigerator OUT of thar.Yesterydey, I unassed
that big G.E.electric stove OUT of mah kitchen anna tudey ahh took it tu
The Can Man scrap iron yard onna Valley Street.I will NEVER EVER buy any
kind of damn G.E.appliance sh.i EVER AGAIN! That POS G.E.refrigerator is
only about eleven years old.FU.K YOU G.E.home appliances!!!
cuhulin